We accept referrals from all health professionals, insurance companies and clients can also self-refer.
If you would like to refer a patient or client to Breathing Works for an In-Person or Telehealth/Zoom appointment, we have the following options:
- Email email@example.com with the referral letter and patient information and our receptionist will follow up with the patient.
- Alternatively, referral letters can be mailed to: Level 2, Remuera Medical Chambers, 110 Remuera Rd, Newmarket, 1050.
- Simply advise the patient to phone us directly to make an appointment or book online through our website.
- For injuries that have occurred within the last 12 months that can be linked to the client’s breathing related symptoms, ACC may contribute towards the appointment fee.
- For injuries outside this timeframe, sensitive claims, or clients being supported by one of ACC’s Recovery Teams (Assisted, Supported, or Partnered Recovery) fully funded options may be available.
Please contact us via phone (09 522 1122) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further.
Referral pads - please contact us if you would like us to send you a referral pad.
We also have Breathing Works brochures that we can send out to display in your clinic should you wish.