POWERbreathe EX1-Light EMT Device Is Recommended For:
- People with health conditions that result in difficulty breathing out.
- People who have difficulty coughing, swallowing and speaking.
- Everyone to improve quality of life and healthy ageing.
- Performers to improve vocal and musical strength, stability, endurance and power.
- Adjustable ‘light’ expiratory load to allow for improvements in breathing strength.
- Comfortable Mouthpiece with inside bite tabs as well as an outer flange to keep it in place and provide a tight seal around your lips.
- Easy identification and precise adjustment of expiratory training load using the 0 – 10 training levels.
- An ergonomic design that is to be held vertically so that you don’t accidentally obstruct the airflow.
- An easy-to-clean design.
What Is Expiratory Muscle Strength Training (EMST)?
Expiratory muscle strength training ( ) is a component of breathing muscle training that targets your expiratory muscles only. EMST exercises the expiratory muscles that assist you with forcefully breathing out, such as when coughing or during extreme exercise. This is when your expiratory muscles will contract to force air out of your lungs. Inspiratory Muscle Training ( ) is also a component of but targets your .